Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution!

In this poignant, funny follow-up to his fabled 2006 talk, Sir Ken Robinson makes the case for a radical shift from standardized schools to personalized learning -- creating conditions where kids' natural talents can flourish.

For this 10 page esl lesson in a .pdf format, download directly from:
Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution!

Please feel free to comment with constructive suggestions for future lessons.


Share

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. Comment: the lettering is off following "G"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, that was unclear. I am referring to the PDF file.

      Delete
  2. iproofreading has been most helpful in proofreading the company report. It is extraordinarily necessary. A profit of English proofreading service is that the simplicity and ease of the ordering method.
    i proofreading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the excercises you have posted. I would recommend using an editable pdf format that could allow students to input their answers online. I use Nitro pdf to create PDFs in this format but I am sure there are many others. It should be easy to convert what you already have to that format. Just a suggestion. Keep on creating these exercises. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I've heard of a an editable pdf. I am old and out of touch. Yes I will look into it! Thank you!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your work, but not what I was looking for. I use TED Talks for conversation class, so I'm looking for discussion topics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for creating such a great a great exercise. However, there are a lot of typos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great a great?

    ReplyDelete
  7. where can I see the answers to the exercise? just to make sure if I got the answers right.

    ReplyDelete